Random Chit Chat

A little late, but thanks.

I lost some of my channels on my TV. I guess I only picked them up temporarily.

You know those supermagnets inside a hard drive? I found a really good use for them-- Took one and bolted it to a fog light that I bought at a yard sale for $5 (cant have too many fog lights lol) and bolted the bracket to a pair of supermagnets. Wired it all up on 20 feet of wire and alligator clips so it can easily be clipped to my truck battery. Now I can stick it to the underside of my hood, frame, or wherever if I have to perform roadside maintenance in the dark. Gives you a LOT of light to work by, I went out and tried it. its hard to pull back off on that large of a piece of steel lol. I can see it being usefull

Oh, sorry. Post was at 1:50 am today, so I thought it was today.

I waited till it's was close to 12:00 AM mountain time to see if anybody noticed if it was birthday.

I really need to go to the bank to deposit money, but I think I am going to wait till me friend gives me my money (he doesn't have a debit/credit card) first so I don't have to go back later.

Does anyone know the best way to share iTunes on my network? Can I just make the server directory the library on all of the computers, or do I need to "share" it some how?

Does anyone know the best way to share iTunes on my network? Can I just make the server directory the library on all of the computers, or do I need to "share" it some how?
iTunes has a network sharing feature. Streams from one networked computer to another. Should be in the setting somewhere, I'd post a screenshot but I don't have iTunes on this terminal.

You know those supermagnets inside a hard drive? I found a really good use for them-- Took one and bolted it to a fog light that I bought at a yard sale for $5 (cant have too many fog lights lol) and bolted the bracket to a pair of supermagnets. Wired it all up on 20 feet of wire and alligator clips so it can easily be clipped to my truck battery. Now I can stick it to the underside of my hood, frame, or wherever if I have to perform roadside maintenance in the dark. Gives you a LOT of light to work by, I went out and tried it. its hard to pull back off on that large of a piece of steel lol. I can see it being usefull

They are also handy to tape around your oil and petrol filter to stop metal fillings from getting into your engine.

A little late, but thanks.

I lost some of my channels on my TV. I guess I only picked them up temporarily.

mine does that once in awhile, i just turn off the tV, turn it back on, an i get them all again. sometimes i have to rescan all channels....but hey, its free lol

Back
Top Bottom