Random Chit Chat

Well i guess you should ask for a new zune eh!

I Have 2 hours left to take my photo of the day,i have no idea's at the moment cos im bummed about having no job and no cash,plus my car's going to be off the road for the next 3 weeks. Plus i have bills to pay and im nervous about my driving test.

well i havnt got a job :( but at least ive got student finance to fall back on

if you get your Zune working again, i wonder what Audiosurf is like on it - might youtube it in fact

I don't think the Zune will play Audiosurf. Unless it did and I didn't know about it.
I think the battery on it is screwed up. It was a weird battery too, like it can warp. I think I broke it when I was taking the battery out and screwed up the battery by warping it too much. I'll try again once in awhile and try to get it to work. But I am setting out to getting a new MP3 player unless I actually got it to work.

The only people left that haven't gave me a birthday present are my parents. I don't want them to get me an new MP3 player because they just bought tickets for a trip to China this summer (just my mom, brother, and me. My dad will be staying home). Total came to about $3,600 for all three tickets I think. Then we still gotta get Visas, and that's about $150 each person.

For now, I am just going to listen music on my Sony Ericsson. The sound quality is pretty bad, and the headphones that came with it cackles when it's about 7/10 up. That's not loud either, I can clearly hear people next to me talk when I'm at that volume.

wow, i'd love to have a holiday like that!

and sound a bit odd with battery worping, but at least you have got soemthing to listen to, tis better than nothing

finally getting my overclock of 3.8 stable, only blue screens during long gameplay and i swear my heatsink looks slightly sloping, might check it in a min

wow, i'd love to have a holiday like that!

and sound a bit odd with battery worping, but at least you have got soemthing to listen to, tis better than nothing

finally getting my overclock of 3.8 stable, only blue screens during long gameplay and i swear my heatsink looks slightly sloping, might check it in a min

wtf, 3.8 should be nothing. What vcore do you have?

yeh im doing it in bios, and i must sound like a noob but, stepping? im guessing its changing the settings or something - im new to OCing

Back
Top Bottom