Random Chit Chat

Just carpet bombed the local Shopping center with resume's. Let's see what happends....

Most people I talk to about jobs (job coaches) tell me. It's a good idea to go back to all the places you give out a resume to and ask to speak with a manager or person doing the hiring. This gets you the upper advantage to ALL of the other resumes because you are now an actual person, a face. It seems weird when you think about it... But it really does work.

Good luck

So now I am thinking about the PS3 update. There are multiple sources talking about it, however, they said they will release the update on April 1. We all know what date that is. So I wonder if it's true or not. Hmmm...

Damn, my Zune's backlight went out again....

I can't remove the top plastic thing, I already scratched it a couple time because my hand slipped.

Looks like I broke my Zune. It won't turn on anymore.

I have no idea, I just opened it, put it back together, and now it wont turn on.

Wait, it's working now, and so is the back light, though I lost a screw.

I bet there is some sort of plug that came out when you open the case. My 4th generation iPod has several of them, and it is extremely difficult to put it back together because of it.

It will most likely be to connect the mainboard to a daughterboard, and there will be a ribbon cable between them.

So I found the screw, took the Zune apart again to put the scre back, and now it doesn't work again.

muahahaha I just pwned the idiot who kept flaming me and gibsonsgking.

I look forward to seeing how he responds to this, because he kept saying I was a stupid retard and such.

Well, I just spent the last 40 minutes taking my Zune apart and putting it back together over and over again hoping that somehow it will start working before I put the screw back in. So far, no luck.
Damn, I hate it when it's near my birthday. I usually have bad luck around this time...

Back
Top Bottom