Random Chit Chat

if youve got a soldering iron then just use that to melt the solder, once a little bit melts scrape it away, that should weaken the sodler and then force pull gpu off - well, worked for things with me

see a doctor if your reaction doesnt go off by tomorrow, could have been a bad tablet idk

I used a freaking butane torch. Seems like that would've gotten things hot enough to get it off, but no.

I'n just gonna put in in an old toaster over and put it on broil. Should eventually melt it off.

lol yeah, make sure it doesnt actually melt the gpu plastic :p sorta reminds me of how some laptop cpus are fitted, in a way

edit: i see a little bit of spam in geneal electricals

Random Question: How long can Goldfish eggs survive before being fertilized?

Because Three months ago, I had one goldfish in my pond. One month ago, I had the same one goldfish in my pond.

Today, I have no less than thirteen goldfish! Is it possible that one of the females laid eggs in there then got eaten by a cat (how they all died) and the one remaining male fertilized them after all this time?

Or do I have a magic fish?

Don't forget that solder in the US still contains lead unlike our European comrades who settled with safer but inferior tin solder. Just thought you should take note of that before constantly touching something that has lead in it.

Don't forget that solder in the US still contains lead unlike our European comrades who settled with safer but inferior tin solder. Just thought you should take note of that before constantly touching something that has lead in it.

EU usually uses silver solder in there electronics

And its funny what you'll do just to see someone isnt it.

Back
Top Bottom