Random Chit Chat

No the Nokia 3310 with a loose plastic case is the loudest vibrating phone ever. Sounds like a Chainsaw....

Anywho i'm just going to flip a coin when i order them at the end of the week....

Hey madanchi i keep on thinking your from australia? Are my Oz Sense's correct?

129128917237458094.jpg

WTF this is real...

No the Nokia 3310 with a loose plastic case is the loudest vibrating phone ever. Sounds like a Chainsaw....

Anywho i'm just going to flip a coin when i order them at the end of the week....

Hey madanchi i keep on thinking your from australia? Are my Oz Sense's correct?

sorry no, I'm from England ;)

AAAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

I had a migraine so I took some excedrin.
Well the headache is gone, but I now feel like there are 2000 ants crawling around the inside of my stomach. WTF is going on here?

Excedrin Migraine (acetaminophen, aspirin, and caffeine) side effects
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat. Stop using this medication and call your doctor at once if you have any of these serious side effects:

weakness or fainting;

black, bloody, or tarry stools;

coughing up blood or vomit that looks like coffee grounds;

severe nausea, vomiting, or stomach pain;

redness or swelling;

low fever with nausea, stomach pain, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes);

fever lasting longer than 3 days;

pain lasting longer than 10 days; or

hearing problems, ringing in your ears.

Less serious side effects may include:

upset stomach, heartburn;

feeling nervous or excited; or

sleep problems (insomnia).

This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088.

-Website

Most likely just the side effect of feeling excited and nervous with upset stomach.

AAAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

I had a migraine so I took some excedrin.
Well the headache is gone, but I now feel like there are 2000 ants crawling around the inside of my stomach. WTF is going on here?

Side effect or you could be allergic. You might want to take 2 tablets of Benedryl just to make sure.

I have MW2 and BC2 and I hardly play either of them.

Same here. Well, I mean, I don't have BC2 but. I played MW2 for about a month (not straight...just off and on at college), but it does get old...and yes, I'm talking about online. Though, I might buy the new map pack and see how it is. I haven't purchased anything with any Microsoft points yet...still need to buy some actually.

I've currently been addicted to Forza 3

Side effect or you could be allergic. You might want to take 2 tablets of Benedryl just to make sure.

It's been over 12 hours and I still feel really weird, Like a cross between slightly confused and accidentally taking too much cough syrup.

I take excedrin all the time and never have any problems so I don't think it's allergic. I know allergies are developed from exposure, but it seems like it would be gradual.

Did you forget to eat something before taking it?

Nope.

Had to force myself because I was quite nauseous at the time. Migraines suck.

Anyone know how I can get a GPU off the PCB to make a keychain? I cut the PCB around it thinking I could get an xacto knife really hot and melt the solder but that didn't work.

EDIT: Still don't have it but I do have a nice emo stab wound. Note: don't play with sharp objects while in a state of drug-induced mental confusion.

Back
Top Bottom