Random Chit Chat

aha bad luck, but if they teamed up to buy it then they'll prob understand you cant do 60 if you dont double up with some one

Damn it, my friends just bought me Heavy Rain.

No reason to make them feel bad... learned that from experience

If ones positive actions makes you feel like shit why make them feel like shit thus making everything a big pile of shit

I didn't make them feel bad though. Only I feel bad because all I ever gave them was $5 on their birthdays, so I feel cheap.

Didn't review the benchmarks. I thought the thing wasn't hitting the shelves til 3/29. I saw pre-order listings at Evga today. From what the rep told me, all were gone within about 7 minutes. Except the GTX470 which still has openings. Though that's not what I was striking for. I am still considering a GTX470 SLI setup...

If I lower my multiplier, and raise my FSB, will I hit a wall with the volts at a certain point? That is if I left the volts in the same place.

Doing that will allow you to get your memory higher without breaking the FSB straps.
You won't ever really hit a wall with volts. I only did that once and that was on my 680i with the P4HT 630. 4.459GHz at 1.8 in BIOS, 1.71 after vOffset.

Back
Top Bottom