Random Chit Chat

I've been through like 6 different meds and none of them have done anything. I find it rather odd that everyone else says they 'work wonders'

Only 6? I've been on 8 through the past 3 months. One of them being 2MG of Xanax. Medicines don't work and the side effects sucks...

Only 6? I've been on 8 through the past 3 months. One of them being 2MG of Xanax. Medicines don't work and the side effects sucks...

Yes, only 6. My doctor seems to have decided for some reason to stick to this one med that is doing nothing, and just keep increasing it over and over again. idk what he is thinking here, but it is doing nothing at all.

Haha doctors suck, they seem to know nothing. My doctors modo is "It's like an infection, the medicine takes a while to take in effect" my ass...

oooh god, i cant even comprehend the amount of bad luck that ive had with my rig, even down to the componants running out of stock and not arriving before i built it.... anyway, new heatsink arrived yay! then took off my previous heatsink, easy BUT, the cpu actually came off with it and was stuck beneath it... so i took it off with a little force and it flipped and got tine bits oif thermal compound on the pin - so now im just bout to search for arctic silver cleaner

well i guess since uno is a foreign word they want to change it but im not that bothered - or maybe its becaue solo sounds cooler :p

-

just got back home, cleaned off the compound from cpu pins, bent pins perfectly back into place, fitted in place fine :D and now i just realised i gotta take out the mobo for the part of the heatsink instalaltion

Back
Top Bottom