Random Chit Chat

The 360 in my household is almost 2 years old, and it's still perfectly working. My cat even pissed on it a few times. The layout of the controller is weird, but it feels nice on racing games IMO. Graphics are the exact same to me, I don't see a difference. I don't sit there and observe, I play and enjoy instead.
One thing that is nice about the 360 is that it has an built in upscaler, so you can play in upscaled 1080p, whereas the PS3 doesn't allow this. You can play 1080p if you force it, but when you play a game that doesn't support 1080p, then it's downscaled to 480p and have to go back and enable 720p. Even if the difference between 720p and 1080p is minimal, I like having the thought of playing my games on the highest resolution.

Rock Band 2 and Beatles RB with a hacked Wii playing with friends. Way better.

The 360 in my household is almost 2 years old, and it's still perfectly working. My cat even pissed on it a few times. The layout of the controller is weird, but it feels nice on racing games IMO. Graphics are the exact same to me, I don't see a difference. I don't sit there and observe, I play and enjoy instead.
One thing that is nice about the 360 is that it has an built in upscaler, so you can play in upscaled 1080p, whereas the PS3 doesn't allow this. You can play 1080p if you force it, but when you play a game that doesn't support 1080p, then it's downscaled to 480p and have to go back and enable 720p. Even if the difference between 720p and 1080p is minimal, I like having the thought of playing my games on the highest resolution.

You see, this is not a big deal to me, since we have a 1080p upscalar built in to our Home theatre receiver, so a PS3 would really do better.

I have heard that even GPU upscaling adds latency though, so some gamers like it disabled. This might be why the PS3 dosn't have it. It should at least have the option though.

I heard that ATI won the bid for the PS4 so it will have that feature fixed. yay! idk why everyone likes NV so much. They have so many missing features. It confuses me.

Frets on Fire?

FretsonfireX

It's fretsonfire with a ton of added features, and it can do rockband song packs, andd all the extra instruments, not just the guitar. It looks a ton more clean, and plays way more smooth too.

Back
Top Bottom