Random Chit Chat

Why is Best Buy trying to push the Xbox on everybody? I have gotten like 10 emails from them offering me like $50-75 gift cards if I buy an Xbox. Nobody wants that stupid POS.

I like my xbox. I don't do a whole lot on it, but all of my friends have one, so that's why I got that...that way online is actually fun. I hate playing with stupid strangers I don't know. Everyone thinks they are hot shit online. Pisses me off.

Offtopic...I really need to change my av.

I like the 360, that's why I bought one awhile back. I just realized that it wasn't a great investment for me because of what exclusive games it got. However, if I had money, I would happily buy another 360 and split my games between the 2 consoles (PS3 and 360).

Huh I got one a while back, unboxed it, red rings of death. Got another, and it was screwy (I can't really describe it) got a third and it finally worked, and I used it like maybe 20 times in the course of a year because tbh, the graphics sucked and I couldn't stand the controller. The only game I ever really played on it was Rock Band because FoFix wasn't out yet. As soon as it came out, I sold the thing.

I like playing racing games on console. Since Gran Turismo wasn't out yet, it was a deciding factor in getting my xbox. I'll probably buy a PS3 when Gran Turismo comes out.

I bought Forza 3 for xbox and it is pretty freaking amazing. It's kept me occupied at college when I have nothing else to do...which unfortunately isn't very often. I've probably only played it a few hours each week because I've had so much homework.

Back
Top Bottom