Random Chit Chat

If you scroll down the page, the one where the car drove into Walmart happened in Mankato, Minnesota...about 40 minutes away from me. Idk if they give info, but IIRC he was one-legged, bi-polar, and was running from the police. He drove into the Walmart Pharmacy (cough....it's not a drive thru...hahaha) and then drove down an aisle before getting out and wielding and pellet gun. Hahahahahaahah. Epic. Happened this past Wed or Thurs.

If you scroll down the page, the one where the car drove into Walmart happened in Mankato, Minnesota...about 40 minutes away from me. Idk if they give info, but IIRC he was one-legged, bi-polar, and was running from the police. He drove into the Walmart Pharmacy (cough....it's not a drive thru...hahaha) and then drove down an aisle before getting out and wielding and pellet gun. Hahahahahaahah. Epic. Happened this past Wed or Thurs.

That is epic.

dude that was great, i saw that, an thought ya know what? walmart will see this and think, MAN! we need to make drive through walmarts to create more cash flow and get more visitors lol

I have a question. As some of you might know, my 8800GT are both clocked at different speed. As far as I know, my OC'ed one is downclocked in order to match my primary one. However, how can I OC my primary one to match my secondary OC'ed one?

Just OCd my GPU for the first time in a long time, played some crysis, and im pretty happy with the performance boost i got, an extra 7fps or so on avg it seems at 720p on high Settings. now i avg 35-40fps. made some vids, and even with fraps it stayed around 28fps. :)

oooh nice :) id liek to see the vids ;)

I wanna OC my gpu, althouhg Ive been told that ATI auto tune thing can suddenly crash your comp half way through plus id have to leave it on all day or all night as It could take for ever

Hey Foothead. Just type something up and post it here with some relative text at the bottom. I'll copy-pasta it to my post after yours (post#3) in the LCS guide and credit it to you. Then you can edit the post here to remove the text.

Back
Top Bottom