Random Chit Chat

So after doing a couple of benchmarks (RE5 and SFIV), it seems like when it loads, my CPU spikes up to 70%-80%, sometimes full, and my memory goes near 50% and doesn't seem to go beyond that. Does that seem accurate to you guys?

Crysis benchmark on Very High with nothing running only uses 60%. Hmm...

Ah, minesweeper. I can't ever get that game.

I think I killed that smiley guy about 2,304 times; but, no one is counting... :p

Cheers,
Joshua

Hmm, something about summer. It always makes me reminisce about the past, and how I miss it.

Ok, so a guy's selling my dad his '91 Ford Explorer XLT for $150 cash. Catch is, its leaking coolant (not from the rad, so i can patch it) and its stuck in 4-low at the moment. As he says,
"4x4 is disengaged but does work. need to fix hubs. its stuck in 4 low at the moment needs to be switched out."

How can I go about fixing this without swapping the hubs? Its only a bush truck so we dont really want to drop a lot of money into it...
progress.gif

^^and what the heck is the little circle thing in my post!!?? i didnt link any images.. anyone else see it or is it just my account being weird

Ah, I see. checked where the image was coming from, its because i copied it from another forum I freqent on, so I didnt have to type it out twice.
Guess it somehow linked a GIF from there too

EDIT: yes. yes i know im a re-tard (the hangover, LOL)

Back
Top Bottom