Random Chit Chat

I never tighten my screws much, just enough to hold it in place. Whenever I try to tighter as much as I can, I usually strip them taking them out.

So I never fall asleep till around 5 last night (my fault), and had a bit of a hard time getting out of bed (got up at 8) because I have school. So I came to school, kinda missed breakfast, but have pop tarts to eat (kinda getting sick of it though), I usually go to school about 1-2 hours early because I commute and don't want to be late. Turns out the only class I have today (at 11:30) is canceled, so now I am in the library, waiting for 30 minutes for the lightrail to go home. I'm tired.

Anyways, since nobody is helping me with my gaming problem, I'm just going to start messing around with the settings. Hopefully I don't do anything that risks my computers. I might also put a fan on it to keep it cool, I was told that might help.

The screws were tightened by the factory.

Today really sucks... I went to install vista... BSOD
Remove the new HDD and put the old one back in with XP... BSOD

No matter what I do, BSOD. ugh wtf is happening here? RAM is fine, I have tried swapping video cards, HDD, etc. and nothing. I think the mobo went. I hate Dell.

IMO Dell sucks all around.. Avoid them at all costs... Srly. They all make me want to take an ax to them. LoL...

I didn't buy it.

So.. It's official. Fermi sucks.
144542d1267750111-5970-vs-gtx-480-vs-5870-5970.png

Back
Top Bottom