Random Chit Chat

I'm running 10.2 fine. I didn't notice a speed boost, but I don't pay a whole lot of attention to it unless it's a lot lower than it should be. I have noticed some problems disappeared though, which I'm pretty happy about.

The next time my roommate uses my shit when I'm gone for the weekend isn't going to be pretty for the toothbrush he leaves in the dorm shower. F-in BS. I'm sick of him using my shit. He has a total lack of respect for other people.

The next time my roommate uses my shit when I'm gone for the weekend isn't going to be pretty for the toothbrush he leaves in the dorm shower. F-in BS. I'm sick of him using my shit. He has a total lack of respect for other people.
Please, elaborate.

In other news:
My retarded self hit my knee insanely hard on my door frame whilst playing with my dog. I instantly fell to the ground in pure agony, yet I couldn't stop laughing. I was laying down on the floor, laughing my ass off for a good 5 minutes until the pain really started to set in. I began to shake uncontrollably (more like shiver, it wasn't a violent shake). It must have been the adrenaline. Anyways, now I'm sitting at my desk with my leg elevated in a good amount of pain, yet I still think it's funny how retarded I am.

That sucks. I get annoyed when people use my things without asking. I don't mind it sometimes since the people that use my things are friends and family, but if they just do it constantly, and think it's theirs too, then I get annoyed.

Weirdly enough, I don't care about people using my stuff, except for my rig. I am the only one who is allowed to press that sacred power button. Not because my files are high security, but if anything happens while the rig is powered, chances are a different user won't know it happened or they won't know how to respond. Classic case: The water pump fails. No one knows, but the CPU overheats nonetheless. I don't have the sensors hooked up right now so it wouldn't shut off :|

Please, elaborate.

When I leave to go home, I hide all of my XBOX controllers and TV remote in the top drawer of my dresser. When I left, the TV was on HDMI input 1 (for XBOX and at volume level 20. When I returned, the TV was on HDMI 3 ("Game" which isn't even USED on my TV) and the volume was at 50!

So 1) My roommate dug in my dresser
2) He used my BRAND NEW Panny TV and XBOX without my permission
3) He obviously sat in my brand new chair because you can't see the TV unless that's where you sit.

I'm so close to just punching him in the face.

It's one thing to ask to use stuff while I'm in the room. It's another to just use it without asking while I'm gone. I am extremely pissed.

Back
Top Bottom