Random Chit Chat

Wow. If I knew who it was I'm pretty sure I'd punch him in the face and tell HIM to GTFO. There's no place in the Kingdom for people who deny others Christ.

Who/where have you gone to for help?

Sounds like you need a new game to play, lol.

All these graphics cards and nothing to expend their power on.

Buy a new game. I imagine the Crysis series has gotten a bit old. Buy some old classics. Seems like games these days are too easy to beat. Older games were much harder.

I agree, Grant. It does seem like games these days are easy to beat. I mean, GTAIV was super easy compared to trying to beat GTAIII or Vice City...even San Andreas was difficult.

I agree, Grant. It does seem like games these days are easy to beat. I mean, GTAIV was super easy compared to trying to beat GTAIII or Vice City...even San Andreas was difficult.

Try the new Wolfenstein game.

jeez... I mean it was fun and all, but waaay too easy.

Portal was the easiest game ever though. Took me maybe 2 hours to beat it the first time.

I think one reason why games are easier to beat now are because they have the ability to save.
Games like Sonic The Hedgehog, Super Mario Bros, Ghosts and Goblins, etc. They didn't allow you to save, so if you died, it's game over and you have to start again.

^ Agreed. But even games like the original Driver for PSone, and even Driver 2. I only beat Driver once. Never beat the second or third. Just bought the 4th for PC because it only cost 4 dollars with free shipping. Beat the 4th on PS2, but all my PS2's are broken, lol. But the 4th was quite easy.

There, I think I am done.
DSCN0282-2.jpg

Let's play a game. There is something wrong in the picture, anybody that can figure it out (or the one closest) will get +Rep.

Back
Top Bottom