Random Chit Chat

I had a weird dream last night, I ran into President Obama at Walmart and found out that he wasn't really black. He was just faking it the whole time for political reasons.

funny how i hate sleeping, because i think im going to miss something in the world.

yet i love the feeling of waking up from a good nights sleep.

So,my definition of friend is someone that Listens to what you say and you do the same in return. They will do things for you and you repay them in kind. Pretty much they are there for you.

Am i fucked for having this point of view?

So,my definition of friend is someone that Listens to what you say and you do the same in return. They will do things for you and you repay them in kind. Pretty much they are there for you.

Am i fucked for having this point of view?

no, i would say you are right.

To me, a friend is just somebody to hang out and have fun with. A true friend is somebody who is there for you.

EDIT - I wished they shipped on Sundays. That way, I would get Infamous and Brutal Legends tomorrow. I still haven't opened my PS3 yet for those that are curious, I kind of got busy. Gonna try either today or tomorrow.

To me, a friend is just somebody to hang out and have fun with. A true friend is somebody who is there for you.

EDIT - I wished they shipped on Sundays. That way, I would get Infamous and Brutal Legends tomorrow. I still haven't opened my PS3 yet for those that are curious, I kind of got busy. Gonna try either today or tomorrow.

pay out the ass for a console and not even open it?
epic

lol

Hell yeah, that's how I roll. :D
The only reason why I bought so early was because they were selling out at most places near where I live. I also don't have a car, so it's kind of hard finding somebody that is free and willing to take me.

Back
Top Bottom