Random Chit Chat

So i dont have to forecefully force my eyes to be eye raped again. what is 3 guys 1 hammer?

If you're asking about an absurdly obvious title like that, maybe you should just get eye-raped. Again.

Or it could just be a mind f*ck and really just be 3 guys fixing something with one hammer. Who knows?

Make sure you report back with conclusive results!

Nah, I go to a couple of gaming forums. As some of you know, I like the Final Fantasy series, and Final Fantasy XIII is coming out soon. So now there's like all these thread that says things like "360 version of FFXIII sucks because it's only in 720p!1!!" or "HAHA stupid Sony fanboys, you lost another exclusive!!!11!" or something similar around those two.

It's like how it was back then when FFXIII was announced for the 360.

Pretty much. Gameplay wise, they are both on a max of 720p. It's the movies that might show a bit of difference, the PS3 will display them in 1080p, where as the 360 stays as 720p.

Pretty much. Gameplay wise, they are both on a max of 720p. It's the movies that might show a bit of difference, the PS3 will display them in 1080p, where as the 360 stays as 720p.

So basically the fanboys are making ruckus over cutscenes that are hardly noticeable in visual quality.

Alright...moving on.

Back
Top Bottom