Random Chit Chat

This is beyond 4chan. 2 Girls 1 cup is a video full of cute puppies compared to this video. The People in this video would have to be completely deranged.

$80 to SLI, should I do it?
I highly doubt I will get it as I don't game on my PC anymore except once in awhile, and I can already max out on the games I play. Would be nice to say I have SLI, and would look pretty cool.

I love gifts!

I got a 19" 1440X900 monitor for free yesterday from the neighbour. I had their last one too, a 15" working monitor, they left on the bin!

:D

This is beyond 4chan. 2 Girls 1 cup is a video full of cute puppies compared to this video. The People in this video would have to be completely deranged.
I've heard there is a guy who cuts his own dick off with a hatchet in the pain Olympics or something...

I remember reading somewhere that they proved some of them were fake. Some of them have to be fake because there is little-to-no blood.

But yes. Pain Olympics = far worse than 2 girls 1 cup. But it does rival 1 guy 1 jar.

Man, my friends make me watch the dumbest sh*t. Good thing I have an iron stomach or I'd be upchuckin everywhere.

Have watched the pain olympics a couple years ago, seemed real to me (although very deranged)

Of all the virals i've seen and that's 3/4 times more than my fair share of them, nothing made me as sick/upset/angry as 3 guys 1 hammer and the story behind it. Genuinely sickened (not physically sick) but that still makes me shudder when i say the name, it was the worst thing i have ever seen. BME is a video full of puppies compared to it, and it makes 2 girls 1 cup/finger worthy of fapping

A few questions....

Would a Crossfire of 4850's out perform a 8800GTS in Folding?

I shouldnt need to reinstall W7 when swapping in a new Mobo, correct?

Back
Top Bottom