Random Chit Chat

watch

I'm about to create my own

It took the guy a month to make that.

Build a real one and get in on my challenge.

Just added Street Fighter IV and King of Fighters XII to my PS3 games collection.

Please tell me you have opened your PS3 by now. If not, I'm going to smack you upside the head through my computer.

Haha, unfortunately, no. I am currently waiting for my secondary HDMI to come to the mail first. I was hoping it would come tomorrow, but it seems like it's coming either Friday, or Saturday.

Don't feel like it I guess. It's still in it's Ultimate bag sitting in my closet.
Looks like I might be getting Infamous sooner than I thought, shouldn't take that long to ship from Arizona to Colorado as their corner touches each other. Then should be getting Brutal Legends on Monday, and FFXII on Tuesday.
I think I am done buying stuff for now, wasted about $1200 or so in a month.

Oh, I might get Heavy Rain as a birthday present at the end of this month, along with Star Ocean: TLH International. Then get Super Street Fighter IV at the end of April! YEAH!!!

Well, since you guys want me to open my PS3, I'll open it Friday. I think my friends wants to watch Micheal Jackson's This is it at my place this weekend, and I only have the blu-ray version, and my PS3 is the only blu-ray player.

http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/us/2010/03/03/dnt.blind.gamer.beats.zelda.wis.html
Pretty interesting video, though the guy doesn't seem blind. I thought blind people usually doesn't have pupils, or that you could barely see it.

EDIT - I was looking on newegg to look at some parts for my brother, and I noticed there is an PCI-E 2.1. What's that about?

Back
Top Bottom