Random Chit Chat

It looks terrible on this screen. Meh 600x1024 (not backwards) might be why, but it takes up 11 lines.

And I like video cards, have a problem with that? lol.

I can put four in my main rig for folding, one in the HTPC, and one in the family computer. That's 6. Plus I can't get rid of backups, they're still awesome for certain things.

I'm using a 9800GTX+ for Physics right naow; It's pretty useful. Can't go SLI because of the Video RAM difference.

I'm using a 9800GTX+ for Physics right naow; It's pretty useful. Can't go SLI because of the Video RAM difference.

Which card do you use in your rig?

EDIT: Will you use in your rig*

^ why do you collect video cards? Do you have computers to put them all in?
Also wanna trade cards Ill trade u that crummy 4870 for my state of the art high end 8600GTS factory overclocked? (Billy Mayes voice) Its a sweet deal you cant go wrong! lol
I know, seriously. Couldn't he just have picked a cheaper hobby? I mean, share some of the graphics love over here. I'm using a 2600 HD.

Which card do you use in your rig?

EDIT: Will you use in your rig*

I am going to have the 5750 for EF with a KVM switch to the right monitor, reversed so I can use the 4870 x2 on games that don't support EF. Then the 9600 GSO will be a PhysX card, with either the 4670 or the 9500 (whichever folds better) in there for extra folding strength.

LOL epic.

BTW epic pics are coming when the rest of the cards arrive.

What you're doing is not "surround sound". You're simply mirroring the left and right channels of your main speakers to your satellites, which really isn't needed. I suggest you stick with a simple two channel setup without the satellites.

Back
Top Bottom