Random Chit Chat

Cut a usb cable so all you have left is the USB plug and about 4 inches of cable. Then strip the outer coating off the end of the cable so the inner wires hang out. Use a dremel to cut the rubber on th plug right along the seam about 75% of the way to the back. Then pull it open and cut the normal usb plug out and remove. Glue the pico in place, then glue the rubber back together. It looks like you hacked the end off a usb cable and left it in the laptop.

For added effect, shave some of the plastic off the bottom of the pico's usb plug then transplant the metal from the original plug to it.

I made one about a year ago but it fell out of my pocket at school.

Computer went kaput today. Using backup laptop right now. Goddamn this PowerBook is slow as hell. Skype actually uses full resources on this thing.

Can't be as slow as this Frankenstein one I made.
PB300033.jpg

Its 233 MHz IIRC.

So I think the fedex truck came, but nobody was home, so I guess they took it with them.
I had 2 people that I thought would be home, but one rather go out than coming home (even though he agreed he would help me), and the other, I guess she had to work late.

Did they leave a note?

They always tape a note to your door if they didn't leave it.

Check your tracking NAO if there isn't one.

EDIT: Still waiting on my 5750 to come... Damn the UPS comes late here. Not till 7 sometimes.

I usually have packages shipped to my work place. Fedex comes 3 times a day and UPS comes twice a day at scheduled times. I take advantage of this :)

I'll order something from Newegg which has a warehouse in Edison, NJ. I'll choose the free or cheapest shipping option which is usually UPS, I'll receive my package the next morning before 11am.

Back
Top Bottom