Random Chit Chat

Wow that's awesome.

I went there the other day and one of the workers spent about 15 minutes helping me get my ancient iPod unbricked. He had to go dig in the back for one of the super old power bricks and everything.

I find it weird that you have to plug the iPod into a power brick to make it start up after a format though.

backing up 320 gb shouldn't be a problem. Some day when my file collection gets too big to manage I'm going to make a little atom powered server or something with maybe 5tb of space on it. Or just turn my current rig into a server and build a new rig. It will likely be running windows home server. So far I have a copy of all my files on my current computer, on the old office computer and on my laptop so I'm ok for now. That whole seagate 7200.11 drive problem had me worried though but luckily I didn't have to replace the drive, at the time I didn't have any backup copies of anything.

Just bought one of SPuNKYbd's 4670s for $55 shipped.

I will either keep it or give it my friend if he never got a new card. Review coming first. I'm still waiting on my PSU. Just checked the tracking, it got to OCZ yesterday. :O

EDIT: Why the hell are there illegal numbers on this forum.
1****15
1****15
1****15
It gets censored every time.
The number is 1.0.1.2.0.1.5

Just bought some cables and that $79 TV stand today.

I'm currently DL'ing my manual for the stereo to see how to enable those.

W00T!!!!!

I just bought a whole round of video cards for reviewing and such.

Sapphire HD 5750 1GB
XFX 9600 GSO Fatality edition 768MB
MSI 9500 GT 512 MB
Gigabyte 1GB DDR3 edition HD 4670

And I got a DAC so I can do eyefinity with the 5750

I might buy the 5670 for my rig at some point. The better dual slot card do not fit on my mobo without hitting the card below and I can't move the one below because it is a micro atx mobo.

Back
Top Bottom