Random Chit Chat

Re: Random Chit Chat #4

Isn't that Lowndsey's old avatar?

Dunno, came across it on another forum the other day, thought it looked cool, got a few pictures of eyeballs. Guess I best change it if it has been used then.

:D:D:D

I'm so freakin' happy, I just passed my First Responder course.

Now I can do ride alongs with our county's rescue squad and go on ambulance runs, I can also assist on the first aid side of car wrecks or trauma/medical calls our department responds to. I can do almost everything an EMT can do (short of giving medicines and IV's, I can help a patient take their medicine though)

I'm so freakin' stoked though, the test had me worried:p

Nice job Ahyoka!! That's really good.

I was just thinking, don't you love being the tech guru among everyone at school? lol. I can mess with people easily, and people that try and act smart about things, you can just make them look stupid(when they are being cocky). Today, some girl that I talk to on yahoo sometimes sent me some random message about how she lost 30 pounds(she weighs about 100 lbs) and a link with it. Obviously an advertisement and someone must have hacked her account... Well, I told her about it at school today, and told her to change her password when she got home. Tonight she was online, and I sent her a message reminding her to change her password. She said she was going to go do it right now. I told her to tell me when she did so I can try and hack her messenger again... lol, I didn't actually hack it the first time, but it was fun to make her think I did for a minute, lol.
And some other girl I used to like, I am going to her house on saturday to fix her computer, lol. She told me last year that it needed to be fixed, lol, but then she wasn't single, now she is, haha. She didn't talk to me much last year anyway, lol.
The fun of being a geek, but not made fun of for it at all... lol. I get made fun of for my truck more then the fact that I built 3 computers... Hick town with a small truck... not good.

my phone decided to screw up, but i took it apart and fully broke it :(
cost £30 for spare bits on ebay. i just hope it fixes it. would cost atleast £80 to get the same phone second hand, and in that £30 ive got a new cover for it :)
luckily my friend had a spare phone for me. sucks though. luckily im a bit drunk but have managed to connect the usb on it to get my numbers :)

Back
Top Bottom