Random Chit Chat

Hahahah yeah but it depends on the girl he is talking about bahahaha. I could give you examples of ones that would NOT be hot. LMAO!

Yeah. I was actually going to post a few. And then my roommate walked in. I didn't want him to think I had some weird fetish for humongous girls when my google image search was up. Hahahahahahahahaha.

Haha no she is hot so it's nothing like that, I think she was getting a little too playful lol

Anyone have word on Fermi, yet? I do Google search occasionally but keep coming up with the same 5 threads from like January of 2009. My understanding was that the GF100 would be released in March for 2010. In the form of what (GT3xx, GTX3xx) I don't know...

I just wish they would give some final numbers on clocks. We know (definitely) that they have a contract for GDDR5 VRAM chips. (confirmation on Samsung?) DX11, and 512 Cuda cores (taking the place of a traditional ALU) But they haven't given final numbers for core clocks, shader clocks, and what speed of GDDR5 they intend to be using. As well as any other advancements in fields such as SM and OpenGL.

Back
Top Bottom