Random Chit Chat

Cam you post a screenshot?

Have you tried another browser in Ubuntu? I have a vague understanding of your problem but maybe it's a font issue.

I tried firefox, chrome and opera and they all do it. I think it started happening after I attempted to install ff 3.6 and messed up the software sources list. I fixed that but in the process of trying to fix it while asking around in forums it started happening and has been happening ever since.

Yea we were talking about that in school haha, what would've really sucked is if the bassist's low e snapped he would have his hand or head chopped off.

here's a screenshot of the problem If I paste something the problem doesnt occur in the pasted text

capturegib.jpg

By mikee286 at 2010-02-18

Better than the low one.

I disagree. I guess, I'm speaking from a 6 string regular guitar standpoint, but when the lowest (biggest) string snaps (E), it ain't nothing. But snapping the high E has caused blood before in my case. Hurts like a bi*** when it gets your hand.

I disagree. I guess, I'm speaking from a 6 string regular guitar standpoint, but when the lowest (biggest) string snaps (E), it ain't nothing. But snapping the high E has caused blood before in my case. Hurts like a bi*** when it gets your hand.

Yea, well, when your fingers are all callused from playing and 16 diabetes, the high e isn't anything. That low e can whip though.

RAWR!!!! I'm having a hard time doing a business plan for my Intro to Business class.

Back
Top Bottom