Random Chit Chat

I wanted to. He kept me locked in my room for days with no phone or computer or anything.

I tried locking myself in my room once... even worse. He broke the lock on the door, then ran into tho door so hard that it blew open, and it killed my back.

And he dislocated my finger once when he attacked me.

And then, the stupid child protection services won't do crap because he never technically hit me.

What you need is a prepaid cell phone and a set of balls. Push him to the edge. Dare him to hit you. Make him lock you in the room. Then pull out the phone and call the police. If it takes some extortion to get this matter sorted out then that is what you need to do. You can't just let him do this.

Damn foothead, that sounds rough as hell. If possible, I would refuse to be near him under any circumstance. You aren't 18 right? When you do turn 18, I would file a restraining order. Until then, make it clear to your other family members what he's doing. There is no reason you should have to go through this.

i don't think you need minutes on a pre paid phone to call 911
Oh yea, I forgot. You can use any old phone that works. Federal regulations require that you can call 911 from any phone at any time.

Damn foothead, that sounds rough as hell. If possible, I would refuse to be near him under any circumstance. You aren't 18 right? When you do turn 18, I would file a restraining order.
You can file now I believe.

I think a lot of people have or had problems with their parents. I also have. Told him I was thinking of joining the Army, he went on and on about how it wasn't "manly". I waited till he was done his cutting me down, and said to him, "Not manly!?!? List me one job that you've done thats more manly than being a soldier. You worked as a pit mine foreman for 20 years, bro. You wern't being shot at when you went to work now were you?"

But only once it got physical. I found out that he was beating my mom. Walked downstairs into the basement where he was with a butchers knife and shoved him up against a wall. Gave him a nice little talking to. I dont like it when people mess with me, and I dont put up with ANYONE touching anybody I care for.

Also make sure you put the phone on your personage (Just in case...)! Tape it to your stomach or something...

lol wtf

I have the phone as well as a spare battery stashed in my room in a place where he would never find it. I think that would be good.

He was acting better for a little while, so I was starting to go to his house more, but all of a sudden, it just got so much worse. I actually hadn't been there for 2 weeks until yesterday. He is trying to force me to now, under the impression that everything he does is right. When I say no, he starts to manipulate people to make things better for himself.

I have yet to figure out who he vents his anger towards when I am not there... He can't not scream at someone.

I told my mom what is going on and she agreed to check with me whenever he starts to claim weird things (like me and him making plans to the hour weeks in advanced)

I made (or attempted to make) a list of his crazy rules/ things he does. It was three pages long when one of my doctors decided to keep it. I was just beginning.

Back
Top Bottom