Random Chit Chat

Re: Random Chit Chat #4

I actually disagree. My friend, has a bigger six pack than me, because his life is all sport, he's a champion at soccer, and does work out a lot.

I do some occasional training, and I DO have a six pack. I don't know about that growth stuff, but I grow A LOT. I am very tall and my feet are fkn big ass flippers. I hit puberty around at the age of 10.

Well im 5'8 125-130 pounds and i got a 6 pack and huge arm muscles, yes muscles not flab that just looks like it. and im 12:p

I'm calling BS on all of this.

Updated sig:

Gateway GT4016 Desktop | CPU: AMD Athlon 64 3700+ @ 2.2GHz | RAM: 2GB (4x512MB) | HDD: 1x200GB, 1x120GB | Video: ATI HD Radeon 4850 512MB | OS: Vista Home Premium x86 SP1, Windows 7 Build 7000 Beta, Mac OS X Leopard 10.5.5, Ubuntu 8.10

Visit my new site!
http://drumsplace.co.cc

Ya know how mad that would look if we were allowed formatting in sigs?

Wow, his e-penis is just growing bigger and bigger isn't it?

If you want a six pack actually... weight training will make your core bigger, but if you are going for the ripped Abercrombie model look, then you need to do a lot of aerobic exercises. Running, swimming, biking. And your diet is important too. like 6 small meals a day instead of 3 bigger ones.

I'm not going for the ripped look. I'm going for actual core. When it comes down to strength in soccer, core is where it matters the most. I have a friend who can bench a hell of a lot more than me and can squat a lot more too. He's better than me at all these deadlifts or w/e you call them. The one thing I have on him is core/abs. Depending on how fast we're going after the ball I can knock him off. The faster the easier for me. The slower the easier for him. I try to keep my legs thin so they're more agile. The only part I work hardcore is the calf (for explosion). I should probably do some benching to get some chest/peck strength (or w/e you call them lol). My goal is 135lbs (max) by the end of the semester. I'm currently at 105 I think.

Well im 5'8 125-130 pounds and i got a 6 pack and huge arm muscles, yes muscles not flab that just looks like it. and im 12:p

I am calling bs on that too because under your own admission your cousin Rudster beats the crap out of you. Now I have seen a picture of Rudster and I doubt he could get the upper hand over my cat in a fight.

Back
Top Bottom