Random Chit Chat

Someone made a rosary out of shotgun shells at my old school for his religion project. The teacher was PISSED and wanted him to be suspended but the principal liked it....

I've got a couple .22's and a .410. The biggest I've ever fired is one of my dad's 20 gauges. I'm too scared to try a 12g or 10g lol.

Yeah, I used to have a 12-gauge pump action of my grandfather's, but somebody stole it. :mad:
Heck, my grandfather was in WWII, he even brought back a grenade!!! :eek: I dont have it though, I'm not sure who does. Heck, i dont WANT to know, thats gotta be crazy illegal to own.

But my old .38 Special, from the day it came out of the factory to this day it hasn't fired a single shot.

I've got a couple .22's and a .410. The biggest I've ever fired is one of my dad's 20 gauges. I'm too scared to try a 12g or 10g lol. No one at the range we go to picks up their shells though so it's always easy to find some. In fact I've made a couple bucks off the brass laying around.

try a 7MM Magnum Rifle :)

Most powerful gun I've shot is my dad's .45 1911. That thing is hard to control for my skinny ass.

Back
Top Bottom