Random Chit Chat

I would think so. I mean if it's for just replay (television for example) it really doesn't matter. Because once the feed starts the rest comes in at a steady stream.

But for computer gaming or such. I would think it MIGHT have some difference. The length that it actually makes a difference? Eh.. Not sure.

Yes. Though digital signals (1 and 0) can't be messed up as easily as analog distance does degrade the signal on all cables.

Also, when it comes to HDMI cables, the brand shouldn't matter correct?

I have the standard 2.23 gb cable on my 360 and it's fine but if u want to play it safe get the 4.96GB/s

Cool, then I'm going to get some Link Depot HDMI cables off of newegg. Thanks.

I would think so. I mean if it's for just replay (television for example) it really doesn't matter. Because once the feed starts the rest comes in at a steady stream.

But for computer gaming or such. I would think it MIGHT have some difference. The length that it actually makes a difference? Eh.. Not sure.

Incorrect. Length does matter to a certain extent. Cable quality definitely has an effect on how far the signal can travel without any degradation.

Yes. Though digital signals (1 and 0) can't be messed up as easily as analog distance does degrade the signal on all cables.

Analog connections normally travel further than digital connections, simply because the device can salvage what is left of the degraded signal. For digital connections, it's either there or it isn't.

Incorrect. Length does matter to a certain extent. Cable quality definitely has an effect on how far the signal can travel without any degradation.
:confused: How is it Incorrect? I said length does matter..
But if it's just TV and your coming in from a coaxial, would it really matter much? If you don't split it a ton of times that is.

Back
Top Bottom