Random Chit Chat

That's a non-issue when you're comparing it to the Sony BRAVIA. Gamers prefer the television because of its low input lag, not necessarily because of its panel.

Which series are you comparing here?

When reading through threads on AVS, there are a lot of comparisons between the TVs that I had listed above, including the Sony. Many that had the Sony (that I listed above; as well as the L series) were noting the greenish hue and the poor black quality compared to other TVs in the same category (such as ones I listed). I doubt the difference was substantial, but color accuracy is something that I have to have. It's why I didn't let my parents purchase an LCD a few years ago and instead we got a plasma. At the time, in our price range I just couldn't find a decent 720p LCD that looked accurate in my eye. But, again, that was on a limited budget which made plasma make more sense.

Though gamers do prefer the model I chose, it's also got raved reviews on it's color accuracy/picture quality and vast picture control settings to choose from. I'll let everyone know how it is when I get it. It's weak point is it's sound. But I'm not worried. This set has headphones out so I can just plug that into my stereo, or to my own headphones.

Ugh. I've had enough with the snow here. Power keeps going in and out. It's a good thing these Corsair PSU's have really good protection built in.

yeah winter sucks I work at our dog kennel for most of the day cleaning and outside is just awful but its all worth it at the end of the day when I can sit in the sauna and warm up. I'm actually in the sauna right now as I post this

xD. We'll have one if we ever get our house out in the woods finished. It's framed and finished, with most of the cabinetry down, but we haven't finished the solar or geo-thermal, or electrics or plumbing. So the essentials are missing and we need about 40G's to KO that stuff among other things. Unfortunately with interest as high as it is, it's hard to keep up on the loan payments let alone have the spare money to finish the damn place!

Stumbled upon the site today on Google, then I thought to myself "I think I have an account here" so I went forth and logged in. I do have an account here. I even have some posts. Lol!

Just paid $310.00 to Apple to repair my MacBook. I'm surprised, since AppleCare would have cost me $349.99 if I had enrolled with it at the start.

apple is just terrible for stuff like that. They look for any reason to say your warranty is void so you got off easy you would have paid 350$ for apple care and they would do everything to try to make it look void and you d end up paying 300$ more to fix it wasting a grand total of 650-700$ which could get you a windows laptop of equivalent specs to the macbook

Back
Top Bottom