Random Chit Chat

Most older fuel injected cars use a distributor, IIRC.

And CF is slow this morning.

Ah. Okay. Yeah, I wasn't really thinking about the age of the car. I've worked on both types of vehicles, and I guess everything it's been distributor + carb or elec. ign. + fuel injected. Although, I'd love to put an electronic ignition on my Camaro at some point. Next upgrade maybe...after the paint job.

ugh I wish I could go back to school... the days are getting awfully boring.
Anyone got any time killers while my pc is down? It gets a little boring listening to the same 3000 songs over and over again.... lol

The CF server is responding very s... l... o... w... l... y... today.

Getting the 'white screen' too.

Any reports on this?

Ah. Okay. Yeah, I wasn't really thinking about the age of the car. I've worked on both types of vehicles, and I guess everything it's been distributor + carb or elec. ign. + fuel injected. Although, I'd love to put an electronic ignition on my Camaro at some point. Next upgrade maybe...after the paint job.
I don't think that will help you much, most people stick with a distributor. Upgrading to a MSI dizzy or something would get you some more power though. What bolt ons have you done to it already? bolt-ons, HCI, those are what will get you more power. Stick with a dizzy though, they work well.

Neodude, how many miles are on the engine? Might be time for a rebuild? Valve springs could be sagging when cold maybe, I really don't know though.

Looks like foothead was the only one that noticed my Victory road.

Anyone got any time killers while my pc is down? It gets a little boring listening to the same 3000 songs over and over again.... lol

Spacing out is usually what I do, or just play video games.

maybe go outside? interact with some real people?

I have been out of school for 2 years now and no one wants to hire me for work since my eye sight is real bad but yeah what I would do is just try and get out and at least exercise. luckily I have a backup pc for times when mine is down. It's still really boring since I really can't find anything new to do on the internet

I have been out of school for 2 years now and no one wants to hire me for work since my eye sight is real bad but yeah what I would do is just try and get out and at least exercise. luckily I have a backup pc for times when mine is down. It's still really boring since I really can't find anything new to do on the internet

There's always world of warcraft if you can afford it/even interested in mmo's

No way am I doing to do that. I keep hearing that WOW becomes your life and your social life goes to sh**. Plus can't afford it if you have to keep paying like monthly

Back
Top Bottom