Random Chit Chat

They have them if you get a new phone sometimes.

Its awfully confusing and annoying, but not as bad as ticketmaster's 'convenience fee'
That's the least convenient fee i've ever seen.

I see. Well, I just told my brother to just call them to double check as he is the one that really needs a new phone, my mom asked me to research and I could get a new phone if I want to too. I think I am just going to stick with my current one. Yeah it's a cheap phone, but I only use it as a phone, I'll upgrade maybe summer.

I'm on to Victory Road!
(Rep to the person that knows what I am talking about, no Googling.)

The injectors we replaced 2 months ago and that didnt help much. Also the intake filter is A-ok. I'll check the spark plugs though and also i may replace the leads and see if that helps.

Cheers guys :D

On another note,it's 10 at night and it's still 40c. Though it's australia day so whyo care's :D.

LOL Pokemon is epic.

I don't like to buy phone through ATT because they tend to tack on weird charges without you knowing about it.

I'd just buy a used phone or an older model unless you need android or something.

Have you checked to make sure your distributor is ok? Assuming it's a 4-cylinder, also check all four of the distributor wires to make sure they're not damaged and that they make full contact on both ends.

Have you checked to make sure your distributor is ok? Assuming it's a 4-cylinder, also check all four of the distributor wires to make sure they're not damaged and that they make full contact on both ends.

Wait. What? Distributor on a fuel injected car? Wouldn't it most likely have electronic ignition?

Back
Top Bottom