Random Chit Chat

Re: Random Chit Chat #4

cooking a pizza at 3am. one of the best things ive ever done :p

They are pretty much a staple diet of my weekends... there is salad in them - thats how i justify it..

Winter is so depressing.

I need to get back to a place with more than 300 people. Seriously. Living in a town that's not even incorporated with one street, a grocery store, post office, bank and one school with 100 students gets old quick. People around here can't even understand why *gasp* someone would want to live in a place with a traffic light! Give me NYC any day over this.

Edit: Oh yeah, and there's no broadband internet and if you're talking on a cell phone and you move the phone, the call is dropped. There's like 1 bar of CDMA 1x service inside, and sometimes 2 outside. It takes like 3 attempts to get a text to go through and talking just doesn't work.

Back from the beach house and I played the soccer match. It turned out to be fun, I just ignore the coach now.

Nearly scored a goal. First one was a shot through the legs of another player, then the goalkeeper nipped it and it went out for a corner. The other was a header from a corner but it missed. So close! But my coach didn't put me on for a long time :(

Oh well, got school tomorrow! Summer break is finished and I can't wait to see my mates!

There's this weird-looking bump on the bottom of my foot that hurts badly every time I step. Greatttt...:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom