Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Join Computer forums Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 01-29-2009, 11:04 PM   #631
Golden Master
 
01001010's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 7,888
Default Re: Random Chit Chat #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-MAN View Post
Not bad, I have always been a Dylan fan.
Hmm, this CD seems a bit more muted than the bootleg I received off the net. Still sounds good nonetheless.
__________________

__________________
Stop the genocide now.
↳ www.savedarfur.org

Send comments, suggestions and criticisms.
↳ 01001010listens@gmail.com
01001010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 11:25 PM   #632
Fully Optimized
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,744
Default Re: Random Chit Chat #4

bah! fuck man I gotta soccer game on Sunday and I don't wanna go. Any ideas people! I feel so pissed off that my mums making me go. I'm worried I'm going to bash my coach to death that fkn asswhole. Gotta leave the beach to go play with a team I hate to death....

But I AM SO HAPPY that the normal season starts and I get to be with my mates at the old club again.

This is random, but I had to put it somewhere, didn't feel like it should be a thread..for now.
__________________

StratosP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 01:21 AM   #633
Bogan
 
Neodude112320's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Australia
Posts: 8,471
Send a message via MSN to Neodude112320
Default Re: Random Chit Chat #4

You could fake sick? Like Fake sick the day before the game,the day of the game,and then the day after the game.


Works everytime.
__________________
Desktop:BitFenix Survivor~Gigabyte GA-P67A-UD3R~ i7 2600K @ 4hz~AMD 6870 1GB~12gb Team Elite DDR3 1333~3xWD In RAID5~W7 Ult
Laptop:Alienware M11x~ i7-2637M 1.7GHz~16GB 1333MHz DDR3~GeForce GT 540M~W7 Ult
Neodude112320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 02:01 AM   #634
Fully Optimized
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,744
Default Re: Random Chit Chat #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neodude112320 View Post
You could fake sick? Like Fake sick the day before the game,the day of the game,and then the day after the game.


Works everytime.
Yea, that's what I was thinking of. It's hard to fool my mum though, she knows when I'm sick. But I can REALLY get myself sick from heat exhaustion :\ But that's the last resort, I'd rather go to an extra day of school then go to my soccer game.

Any ideas to fake sick? Or something else?
StratosP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 02:28 AM   #635
Bogan
 
Neodude112320's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Australia
Posts: 8,471
Send a message via MSN to Neodude112320
Default Re: Random Chit Chat #4

Hahaha,You could fake a nightmare (So you could tell her you had no sleep) - Just Wait until 2 o clock in the morning and start Screaming,when your mum/dad walk in tell them you had a bad dream :P
__________________
Desktop:BitFenix Survivor~Gigabyte GA-P67A-UD3R~ i7 2600K @ 4hz~AMD 6870 1GB~12gb Team Elite DDR3 1333~3xWD In RAID5~W7 Ult
Laptop:Alienware M11x~ i7-2637M 1.7GHz~16GB 1333MHz DDR3~GeForce GT 540M~W7 Ult
Neodude112320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 02:39 AM   #636
Fully Optimized
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,744
Default Re: Random Chit Chat #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neodude112320 View Post
Hahaha,You could fake a nightmare (So you could tell her you had no sleep) - Just Wait until 2 o clock in the morning and start Screaming,when your mum/dad walk in tell them you had a bad dream :P
Haha, I can't image myself having a nightmare. Even if it involves bad things happening to me I don't think of it as a nightmare

Anything else? Like make myself have something related to the heat, since it's like 40 degrees here.

Maybe something like a headache, stomach ache or pain in the bones or something like that?
StratosP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 08:11 AM   #637
Site Team
 
superman22x's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 7,903
Send a message via MSN to superman22x Send a message via Yahoo to superman22x
Default Re: Random Chit Chat #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by StratosP View Post
Haha, I can't image myself having a nightmare. Even if it involves bad things happening to me I don't think of it as a nightmare

Anything else? Like make myself have something related to the heat, since it's like 40 degrees here.

Maybe something like a headache, stomach ache or pain in the bones or something like that?
Just do a massive amount of sqauts, so you can barely walk up the stairs tommorrow, let alone run... Or just play the game, I doubt it will be too bad. Don't play well, and tell the coach if he wants to you to play, he needs to get some respect. I quit basketball because our coach was like this. He was a cool golf coach, but an idiot as a b-ball coach. Only played the starters for almost the whole game... Recently he made teh team play a play that only half the team had just learned the day before in practice. We were losing the first qaurter 19-0 because of that stupid mistake.
__________________
“Adults are just obsolete children and the hell with them.” - Dr. Suess
superman22x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 08:15 AM   #638
Golden Master
 
dude_se's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 8,632
Send a message via AIM to dude_se Send a message via MSN to dude_se
Default Re: Random Chit Chat #4

im soo hungover lol. im never drinking again...
__________________
Laptop spec: ASUS X53E, i5 2430m 2.4ghz, 3gb ram, 320gb hdd, intel hd graphics, usb 3.0
dude_se is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 02:47 PM   #639
Fully Optimized
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,744
Default Re: Random Chit Chat #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by superman22x View Post
Just do a massive amount of sqauts, so you can barely walk up the stairs tommorrow, let alone run... Or just play the game, I doubt it will be too bad. Don't play well, and tell the coach if he wants to you to play, he needs to get some respect. I quit basketball because our coach was like this. He was a cool golf coach, but an idiot as a b-ball coach. Only played the starters for almost the whole game... Recently he made teh team play a play that only half the team had just learned the day before in practice. We were losing the first qaurter 19-0 because of that stupid mistake.
That's sounds good, I hate some coaches...I play for fun not to win all the time and shit.

Thanks.

EDIT: I'll be away for a day and a half. Going to beach (but no waves ) and got my soccer game which I, unfortunately, cannot miss...
StratosP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 05:25 PM   #640
Site Team
 
superman22x's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 7,903
Send a message via MSN to superman22x Send a message via Yahoo to superman22x
Default Re: Random Chit Chat #4

I finally beat FEAR!! I feel pretty accomplished, lol. For some reason, I dont beat many games... I still have a ton of half or less games on my desktop... FEAR was good though, it was scary sometimes... more at the very beginning then anything. The last level, was just... creepy, haha. And the final scene with Paxton Fettel... awsome. He is like the best villin ever.
__________________

__________________
“Adults are just obsolete children and the hell with them.” - Dr. Suess
superman22x is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:33 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0