Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Join Computer forums Today

Old 01-29-2009, 11:04 PM   #631
Golden Master

Default Re: Random Chit Chat #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-MAN View Post
Not bad, I have always been a Dylan fan.
Hmm, this CD seems a bit more muted than the bootleg I received off the net. Still sounds good nonetheless.

Send comments, suggestions and criticisms.
↳ 01001010listens@gmail.com
01001010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 11:25 PM   #632
Fully Optimized

bah! fuck man I gotta soccer game on Sunday and I don't wanna go. Any ideas people! I feel so pissed off that my mums making me go. I'm worried I'm going to bash my coach to death that fkn asswhole. Gotta leave the beach to go play with a team I hate to death....

But I AM SO HAPPY that the normal season starts and I get to be with my mates at the old club again.

This is random, but I had to put it somewhere, didn't feel like it should be a thread..for now.

StratosP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 01:21 AM   #633
Bogan

Send a message via MSN to Neodude112320

You could fake sick? Like Fake sick the day before the game,the day of the game,and then the day after the game.

Works everytime.
Old 01-30-2009, 02:01 AM   #634
Fully Optimized

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neodude112320 View Post
You could fake sick? Like Fake sick the day before the game,the day of the game,and then the day after the game.

Works everytime.
Yea, that's what I was thinking of. It's hard to fool my mum though, she knows when I'm sick. But I can REALLY get myself sick from heat exhaustion :\ But that's the last resort, I'd rather go to an extra day of school then go to my soccer game.

Any ideas to fake sick? Or something else?
Old 01-30-2009, 02:28 AM   #635
Bogan

Send a message via MSN to Neodude112320

Hahaha,You could fake a nightmare (So you could tell her you had no sleep) - Just Wait until 2 o clock in the morning and start Screaming,when your mum/dad walk in tell them you had a bad dream :P
Old 01-30-2009, 02:39 AM   #636
Fully Optimized

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neodude112320 View Post
Hahaha,You could fake a nightmare (So you could tell her you had no sleep) - Just Wait until 2 o clock in the morning and start Screaming,when your mum/dad walk in tell them you had a bad dream :P
Haha, I can't image myself having a nightmare. Even if it involves bad things happening to me I don't think of it as a nightmare

Anything else? Like make myself have something related to the heat, since it's like 40 degrees here.

Maybe something like a headache, stomach ache or pain in the bones or something like that?
Old 01-30-2009, 08:11 AM   #637
Site Team

Send a message via MSN to superman22x Send a message via Yahoo to superman22x

Quote:
Originally Posted by StratosP View Post
Haha, I can't image myself having a nightmare. Even if it involves bad things happening to me I don't think of it as a nightmare

Anything else? Like make myself have something related to the heat, since it's like 40 degrees here.

Maybe something like a headache, stomach ache or pain in the bones or something like that?
Just do a massive amount of sqauts, so you can barely walk up the stairs tommorrow, let alone run... Or just play the game, I doubt it will be too bad. Don't play well, and tell the coach if he wants to you to play, he needs to get some respect. I quit basketball because our coach was like this. He was a cool golf coach, but an idiot as a b-ball coach. Only played the starters for almost the whole game... Recently he made teh team play a play that only half the team had just learned the day before in practice. We were losing the first qaurter 19-0 because of that stupid mistake.
Old 01-30-2009, 08:15 AM   #638
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to dude_se Send a message via MSN to dude_se

im soo hungover lol. im never drinking again...
Old 01-30-2009, 02:47 PM   #639
Fully Optimized

Quote:
Originally Posted by superman22x View Post
Just do a massive amount of sqauts, so you can barely walk up the stairs tommorrow, let alone run... Or just play the game, I doubt it will be too bad. Don't play well, and tell the coach if he wants to you to play, he needs to get some respect. I quit basketball because our coach was like this. He was a cool golf coach, but an idiot as a b-ball coach. Only played the starters for almost the whole game... Recently he made teh team play a play that only half the team had just learned the day before in practice. We were losing the first qaurter 19-0 because of that stupid mistake.
That's sounds good, I hate some coaches...I play for fun not to win all the time and shit.

Thanks.

EDIT: I'll be away for a day and a half. Going to beach (but no waves ) and got my soccer game which I, unfortunately, cannot miss...
Old 01-31-2009, 05:25 PM   #640
Site Team

Send a message via MSN to superman22x Send a message via Yahoo to superman22x

I finally beat FEAR!! I feel pretty accomplished, lol. For some reason, I dont beat many games... I still have a ton of half or less games on my desktop... FEAR was good though, it was scary sometimes... more at the very beginning then anything. The last level, was just... creepy, haha. And the final scene with Paxton Fettel... awsome. He is like the best villin ever.