Random Chit Chat

Ours are cancelled because the roads are pretty tricky to manage. Will have to be on next week though, A-level exams to do.

man I miss the good old days of snow days in high school it really made you appreciate the little bit of extra free time especially if you had a test or a project due that day that wasn't done lol.

4 inches of snow and i had to go to school

lol! thats it?
my home town got over a foot last night an they still all went.

anyways...
a story a friend told me today.

A man was caught speeding in a 55mph zone on an interstate out west, in his 07 STI. The man saw the lights from the police cruiser in his mirror and figured to pull over. The Cop asks the man... "Do you know how fast you were going, Sir?" Man responds "No, Sir. my Speedometer tops out at 165, and the needle was past that..." Officer tells the man "Well i clocked you at 179mph, but you did slow down and pull over very fast, so here is just a warning, keep it under control next time" Later the cop admitted it was a fair deal to let him off with a warning because if he hadn't stopped there is no way he could have caught up to the suspect.

A man was caught speeding in a 55mph zone on an interstate out west, in his 07 STI. The man saw the lights from the police cruiser in his mirror and figured to pull over. The Cop asks the man... "Do you know how fast you were going, Sir?" Man responds "No, Sir. my Speedometer tops out at 165, and the needle was past that..." Officer tells the man "Well i clocked you at 179mph, but you did slow down and pull over very fast, so here is just a warning, keep it under control next time" Later the cop admitted it was a fair deal to let him off with a warning because if he hadn't stopped there is no way he could have caught up to the suspect.

I'm calling B.S.

So i spend 3 hours trying to get OSX on My desktop,after dealing with root device errors and kernel panics i give up. For the fun of it i try on my laptop,1st time and poof,boots straight to the Setup -_-.

100_4598.jpg

Back
Top Bottom