Random Chit Chat

you dont have to download it. you have to download a program called winflash, once you get that, open GPU-Z, then next to the bios version theres an icon to make a workable copy of the bios, extract it to your desktop or where ever, then you open it with RBE(the bios editor) then you change the voltages or whatever you want, then you go to the bottom where it says flash bios, then you flash it to your card and reboot. Ill make a video if you want me too.

Ive got it, thanks.

if you have another pci- e slot, change to that slot and see if that works, it sounds stupid, but sometimes it works, dont bash it till you try it

EDIT: Try this site http://www.mvktech.net/component/option,com_joomlaboard/Itemid,34/func,view/catid,12/id,53892/

My old P35 board would not let me boot as the Radeon HD 4870 X2's power warning interrupted the boot and could not be skipped. The X38 board seemed to ignore the power warning of the Radeon HD 4870 X2, used the PCI card for the display and allowed me to boot. Straight in to my ATIFlash USB key, used the index option and it found both adaptors. Re-flashed with the original HIS BIOS and got the master and slave GPU's sorted, et voila! Just goes to show you what a decent quality motherboard can do for you I suppose... Now then, about that charge.

may be different, butt may work the same way. worth a shot

Does anyone know if there's a mounting kit available for AM3 sockets (PII X4) for the Xigmatek S1283? All the ones I find are for intel platforms only. Will this even work with AM3? I feel stupid right now...haha. By looking at the Xiggy's page, looks like it's only AM2, not AM2+ or AM3. Bahhhh. That sucks. I was gunna get two and save $20. Poo. Guess I'm back to this for my friend's build.

Back
Top Bottom