Random Chit Chat

lol yeah i feel so weird because I havent been able to get on the internet in so long except on my iphone, and occasionally at my dads house on the netbook.

On a separate note, I need a new graphics card so I can make eyefinity work, or I could buy a 4890 and use xp span mode to achieve a similar effect. advice? I kinda dont wanna ditch my 4870 x2 because I just got the thing and I waterblocked it, so it might be hard to get rid of, but I really want a 5870 and I can finally afford it.
Does anyone know when they 6 monitor-enabled one is coming out?

Does it support things like Free for all or team death match from the start or will I have to mod it?
Also, how big is it to DL from Steam? It's $5 cheaper than retail.

Does it support things like Free for all or team death match from the start or will I have to mod it?
Also, how big is it to DL from Steam? It's $5 cheaper than retail.

If you are talking about CSS, yes it does support death match and free for all out of the box. It depends on the servers you play on though. I absolutely love the gun-game servers. They are very fun. And the download took about 45 min to an hour via steam on a 256kbps connection so a gig or so I suppose.

I'm about to attempt to hackintosh my PC. it worked in VMWare, so my processor is probably supported. Chipset and Graphics card is a different matter. Wish me luck.

(Leo4AllV3)

I'm about to attempt to hackintosh my PC. it worked in VMWare, so my processor is probably supported. Chipset and Graphics card is a different matter. Wish me luck.

(Leo4AllV3)

What installer are you using?

I managed to make it work a couple of times on my P4 rig but I ran into graphics troubles even though my gpu was supported and then I decided it just wasnt worth it.

I did manage to hackintosh my laptop but it was pretty much completely up to spec with macs c2d t5500, 3 gb ram, gma x3100 the only things that didn't work were my wifi and eithernet and my audio had to be switched from speakers to headphones manually. What drove me away was the fact that there was no way to get internet unless I used the dialup modem

there's probably a driver for your wireless card.
Not the model # off the card, the wi-fi chip itself will have a driver that works with mac OS that you can normally find if you do a bit of research.

Also, they usually dont wake up from sleep mode.

Back
Top Bottom