Random Chit Chat

Have you ever gone to look for computer parts at the junkyard? Wonderful place. Our local one had a hard drive, dvd burner, pci wireless card, and old HP celeron pc, and working perfectly. paid ten bucks for all of them.

My friend and I are planning on getting Counter Strike Source, but I found multiple packages from steam. Which one should I get? I never played CSS before, and how would this compare to CoD4?

My friend and I are planning on getting Counter Strike Source, but I found multiple packages from steam. Which one should I get? I never played CSS before, and how would this compare to CoD4?

CSS is definitely not a graphically enhanced game by any means. It's great for the multiplayer aspect.

Don't really care about graphics. Graphics are just icing on the cake, it's the gameplay that counts.
All the packages that comes with CSS doesn't have anything to do with CSS right? They are just different games?

I would play CSS over COD4 anyday. There are literally thousands of servers, about 30-40 really good ones and several hundred maps. I like the ISP server, and Gangsta City Mafia. And Titties N' Beer server is really fun too.

just got my internet working. First the modem dies, so I get a replacement (my dad's old one) then when I get off the phone with cox for like 2 hours, the signal is too weak to work with the different modem (?) so we have to wait like 2 weeks to have a cox guy come out to the house and change the filter, but he epically fails and changes the splitters not the filter so it still doesnt work, so we wait another 4 days for a different guy to come out who actually changes the filter, which is when I find out that my mobo has crapped out again and the NIC is no longer working. I found another NIC in an old pc and installed it but it causes BSOD only on my computer *reinstall xp*

yay internets!!!

Back
Top Bottom