Random Chit Chat

ooh. If you aren't going to play indecisive on me, I might buy the newer Evga GTX260 Core 216 . Are you going to offer warranty? And how much?

Am installing the forza 3 add on disk, i love this game, anyone else play Forza?

Forza2 like an addict. Level 50, with just under 3 days of drive time.

You can't "transfer" warranty. You can only extend it. IE: If I sold you my GTS250 and you had a problem, you would ship it to me, I RMA, and ship to you. It creates alot of middle men, but is a cheap fix compared to purchasing a new card and having a paper-weight.

Unfortunately, I wouldn't want to buy more than one for lack of necessity and eminent outmoding. Why purchase 2 of a card that can easily be replaced by a single more powerful card for less? It's your call, but I'm explaining my reasons.

Oh, and would you ship me your CM690 side panel if I were to purchase the OEM side panel and ship it to you?

Well, let me know in PM if you are interested. I can buy it and have it shipped directly to you. I just need a stock panel to do a re-mod.

I'm coming to everyone here for an idea this time. I think I want to do a smaller (10"x12" maybe) bolt-on window, and two 120mm fans in the GPU region for cooling?
I need fans, but I want to avoid putting them on the window piece as the cabling from fans is a major turn-off.

EDIT: I realize now I don't actually need fans for GPU cooling. Especially if I intend to extend my liquid loop

What kind of design would look good for a window on the CM690. I'm thinking of a "L" ish shape that would block view of the 5.25 bays but allow view to the 3.5's.

Back
Top Bottom