Random Chit Chat

okay dumb question in my bios what do I set my ram to? I never set it when i put the comp together i think its on auto

this is my ram
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820231166

Just set it matching the specs of the RAM (2.1v,1066,5-5-5-15t)

I think he might be confused as to what those numbers are and where they go (because there's usually a whole slew of numbers in BIOS for memory things). Should be like this:

CL: CAS Latency - 5
tRCD: RAS to CAS Delay - 5
tRP: RAS Precharge - 5
tRAS: Active to Precharge Delay - 15
CMD: Command Rate. (As in T1 or T2; 1 cycle or 2 cycles) - Most likely T1

Hey guys! How's everything? Been away for a while (flew to Brazil), and I should be back on the 12th (of January) or so. Just wanted to wish you guys *check Christmas thread* and a Happy New Years'. Let 2010 be a very prosperous year for everyone!

Let's see how the trip back is! From what I've heard on Brazilian news airport security in the US tightened up.

Yes, I do own MW2 for PS3.

Yeah, someone brought an explosive on a plane and it started a fire. It was taken care of quickly though.

We should play together some time, my SN is Newfag_Guy.

So, I got a quick funny story (sort of, nerds like me would enjoy). A few days ago, I logged in just to check up right. So first thing I did was check this thread. I looked quickly on the tab bar, and all I all saw was "Page 404". I was like, shit, CF is down again. Then the page loads. I look again to read, "Random Chit Chat - Page 404 - ...". I lol'ed.

Back
Top Bottom