Random Chit Chat

Still had 3 more RCA ins on the back, so my Dad didn't feel like having it repaired.

So...? If it's a defective product, replace it. If you're fine with the defect, don't still blame it on the manufacturer. That's your fault, not theirs. Sony can't magically replace every defective product by themselves. You could have replaced it and got a full working product. Instead, you (your father) decided to go on and live with it.

People normally leave when they're calling for attention. There's usually an outcry of "please don't leave!", "we miss you!" or "you're a great member!", so it usually just strokes their ego. He's "left" before, so this isn't something new.

As for the specific reason, I'm not sure - but I sure am over it. Forums don't mourn over members when they leave. They might discuss it for a few days, but most simply move on.

If no one minds me asking, I saw that AmericanSensei is a mod now (yay!)...but why is Thelis still a mod? Is he still performing his duties?...I mean, as others have said, he's never "around" (though he logs in).

Back
Top Bottom