Random Chit Chat

So i pulled out my carby in my dirtbike and gave it a good clean and she started first go! Havn't ridden it in about a year,so im going to buy a new petrol filter and take it camping this year :D

How much do you think it takes to plug in 2 cords and see if it turns on.... and will play blu rays? Then ship it to me... Like 10 minutes....

Let's assume they have a worker doing this making (we'll go best case scenario with low wage) $6.50/hr. That'd be $1.08 to test it. Now, they aren't just going to test optical drives because Trivium Nate wants them to. If this were implemented, they'd have to test every part that leaves their facility. We'll assume that each one takes 10 minutes to test. I have no idea how many parts NewEgg moves everyday, but I'd guess (and this really is a guess) 5,000 (that might be a gross understatement). That's 5,000 x $1.08 = $5,400 / day. 5400 x 365 = $1.9 million / year.

Not gunna happen...and that's probably a gross understatement anyways.

Even if they did implement this, the cost would trickle down to the consumer, their prices would raise, they would lose business to other retailers and lose quite a bit of profit. Think about it. It's pretty basic logic dude.

Then they would have to do this for everyone... and it would end up going way beyong optical drives because people would get mad if newegg didnt test other parts, etc. if they did do this.... It would just end up making them have to raise prices... a lot

This.

Probably just as much time as it'd take you to post all of your computer problems in the correct place. Just sayin'.

That.

sounds cool man any pics of the bike?

It's nothing special and looks like crap but it goes great! It's a 1981 Yahama IT 125cc. Got no pics sorry.

My Holidays start next wednesday and i leave for camping on the 18th and wont be back till boxing day so ill post some picture of the bike when i ride it out camping.

I bought another PSP from another seller, and they shipped it today. It's being shipped from Europe, but they said it should arrive in about 3-6 business days. If I don't get my faceplate after that, then I contact them. Unfortunately, they don't have tracking numbers. I wonder when am I going to get my money back from the other site.

I bought another PSP from another seller, and they shipped it today. It's being shipped from Europe, but they said it should arrive in about 3-6 business days. If I don't get my faceplate after that, then I contact them. Unfortunately, they don't have tracking numbers. I wonder when am I going to get my money back from the other site.

Didnt happen to order it through divineo?

Didnt happen to order it through divineo?

Nah, I ordered from Console-tuning.com, I ordered from consolesource.com last time. Why?

Anybody know anything about a yoyo? I want to get a yoyo, but I can't seem to find any nice ones in store, which sucks because I remember seeing a lot when I was a kid. Now it seems like I have to get it online, but they have so much variety. Got any suggestion on which one I should get?

Back
Top Bottom