Random Chit Chat

wasnt it something like you get 85% money back or 15% fee or something god its been a while since I ve order and their chat live is busy as heck

arghhh might as well keep that psu and give to my brother who has a 350 W one.

gonna go google it LOL

Ha found the answer

they have a 15% Stocking Fee.......... and I have to pay shipping

I wonder how much is that

ugh I really hate microsoft. WTF were they thinking making the windows xp installer only able to load RAID drivers off a floppy? I know xp is old, but even back then, floppies were on the way out. I would just use linux like I normally do, but wine gaming sucks, so I'm kinda stuck here.

I was able to get a prepaid shipping label when I contacted newegg that I got an item DOA. Which is pretty cool, unlike other companies that make you pay for shipping.

Homework sucks.

I kind of like homework, it helps me practice and test me if I know how to do it or learn something new.

On the other note, my PSP faceplate has yet to be shipped, I am getting annoyed, and my Xcell drum pads for my RB2 drums are yet to be shipped too.

It gives me the error where it rejects my product key.
I dont get why they couldnt make it use a flashdrive...

Also, my mom is bugging me about what I want for Christmas. Do y'all think I should ask for a third 4870 for tri-fire? IDK how well anything renders to 3 cards. The games I am having low framerates in are Crysis Warhead, Lost Planet, and Stalker, and X-plane 9 is just plain terrible when I get anywhere near big cities. Also, would it matter if the clocks are lower on one gpu?

Back
Top Bottom