Random Chit Chat

Have you ever used one of the screwdrivers that comes with an Xmod? Perfect fit for all small screws practically. The head is more flat instead of pointy. Had to use it on my 9600GT when I cleaned the card and swapped the thermal compound.

I think I had one screwdriver when I got an Xmod Tc as a present, but I don't remember where it went. So I went to radioshack back then seeing if they had some that I can buy, but they didn't and I just went and bought a set that was on sale for $5. This set is pretty nice, I haven't stripped a screw with it. Just hoping I have a better luck with this set than the previous screwdrivers I used on my last 2 PSPs.

Sounds like they make the screws out of aluminum. Stupid idea if you ask me. Aluminum is more expensive than steel :|

In January of this year I started weight lifting. These were my max (they were low because of improper form and because I wasn't very strong).

Clean: 95
Bench: 85
Squat: 135
Vertical: 26in

So, today, we maxed out before our Thanksgiving break:

Clean: 145
Bench: 165
Squat: 225
Vertical: 29.5in

I'm finally satisfied, although my squat wasn't the best I've done (240).

if I were you, I'd run to the hardware store and grab a few self-tapping screws (ones with the little notch on the threads). They shouldnt strip going through the un-threaded holes.

Dam! I Got my injectors back and put them in and it still didnt fix the problem (Car Flooding it self when it gets hot) although it now runs better. Though my clutch is slipping and for some reason the previous owner took out the thermostat so im going to have to replace that,plus im up for a new timing belt.

By the way i drive a '92 Mazda Astina 323.

Back
Top Bottom