Random Chit Chat

I feel like ending my life for some reason. I wonder if I actually feel that way or if it's just a cry for attention.

This is not being me a douche (really, I've got a lot of friends and past friends who've had depression..even I've had it...and still experience bouts of it), but since you are being public about it, most likely it is a cry for attention. Most people that feel like ending their life, simply end their life...no prerequisites before hand. People that talk about ending their life, usually do so for the attention and never end up going through with it.

At any rate, the thoughts you are having aren't safe. Do you have anyone you can talk to? I'm not talking a shrink..but someone who you can genuinely confide in and talk to?

This is not being me a douche (really, I've got a lot of friends and past friends who've had depression..even I've had it...and still experience bouts of it), but since you are being public about it, most likely it is a cry for attention. Most people that feel like ending their life, simply end their life...no prerequisites before hand. People that talk about ending their life, usually do so for the attention and never end up going through with it.

At any rate, the thoughts you are having aren't safe. Do you have anyone you can talk to? I'm not talking a shrink..but someone who you can genuinely confide in and talk to?

Don't worry, I learned that when people say they are going to suicide are most likely just trying to get attention, that's why people who successfully attempted suicide are the ones that we never see it coming.
I've just been stressed lately that I just want to give up.

Don't worry, I learned that when people say they are going to suicide are most likely just trying to get attention, that's why people who successfully attempted suicide are the ones that we never see it coming.
I've just been stressed lately that I just want to give up.

Whilst that is true there is also the catagory of people where you can see it coming but you dont take the warning signs seriously enough
All that asside anyway .
What is it thats getting you stressed that is if you dont mind talking about it in the open here , is it work , situation at home or in your personal life ?

Allow me to give some advice that i take when i get stressed as i often do as a result of either my uni work or personal life . One of the things i do that i find helps is get out i know this may sound elementry and a bit obvious but i mean get out and do something that tires you . For me its jumping on my bike and riding a good 10 miles usually later at night when its dark and quiet . Once i come back in all i am good to do is jump in the shower and then get in bed this is something i have to do to sleep anyway because i find when i get stressed issues play on my mind and i cant get to sleep until they are resolved if i dont do this . And let me tell you waking up the morning after is so much easier its almost as if i wake up with a buzz of energy . Albeit that problem is still there but at least you have a fresh new buzz of energy to take that problem on with
Im not saying you have to go get a bike ride it 10 miles to make everything better , maybe going for a run or going to the gym or playing some sport is more your thing but just something that will physically tire you out

Back
Top Bottom