Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Join Computer forums Today

Old 11-09-2009, 02:41 PM   #5321
j03
~~~~~~~~

Send a message via MSN to j03
Default Re: Random Chit Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by superman22x View Post
I'm 6'3", 210lbs. And probably like 10% fat or something, not much. You are all too small, lol. Hit the gym, eat more protein.
I thought that they where really light too, but then they are shorter... but still, that's pretty light!

j03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 02:52 PM   #5322
Fully Optimized

I'm 5'2

Old 11-09-2009, 03:01 PM   #5323
Golden Master

6' 190
Old 11-09-2009, 04:08 PM   #5324
Guru

Almost got in a car accident just now. I was going off a side road to a main road. There's a white car coming, the guy signals a right turn right before my exit. I look right, I look his way, see the turn signal, look right again, and I proceed to turn left. He kept going straight -_-. Quick reaction by the both of us avoided an accident. We were about 2 ft from touching. His fault or my fault? I'm inclined to think it's my fault because I didn't look left after seeing his turn signal, I just assumed he'd turn considering the next possible right turn is about 70 yds from where I thought he was turning.
JogaBonito1502 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 05:09 PM   #5325
Golden Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by JogaBonito1502 View Post
Almost got in a car accident just now. I was going off a side road to a main road. There's a white car coming, the guy signals a right turn right before my exit. I look right, I look his way, see the turn signal, look right again, and I proceed to turn left. He kept going straight -_-. Quick reaction by the both of us avoided an accident. We were about 2 ft from touching. His fault or my fault? I'm inclined to think it's my fault because I didn't look left after seeing his turn signal, I just assumed he'd turn considering the next possible right turn is about 70 yds from where I thought he was turning.
no matter what kind or type of accident, its always the fault of both drivers, not just one or the other.
Old 11-09-2009, 05:13 PM   #5326
Daemon Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trivium Nate View Post
today is my birthday im 22
Happy birthday!

Toshiba Satellite | Core2Duo @ 2.0 ghz | 3gb ram | 250 gb hd | lolintelgma | Ubuntu 10.04
dudelewis1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 05:15 PM   #5327
Fully Optimized

Send a message via MSN to tom-knox

Make sure you're not too close to dying, eat what you wanna eat, do what you wanna do, it's your life live it for yourself. Have the body that compliments the lifestyle you like, not the other way round

New player: iPhone 4 32gb
tom-knox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 07:05 PM   #5328
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to Rubber314Chicken

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniperviper21 View Post
no matter what kind or type of accident, its always the fault of both drivers, not just one or the other.
Naw, its not my fault if I'm going the speed limit and some guy decides to pull out in front of me and my brakes can't stop me in time.
Old 11-09-2009, 07:21 PM   #5329
Fully Optimized

Happy Birthday! You're 22 now, wait...no your not. wait, maybe...sort of...no..yes. Ok, you're 22
Old 11-10-2009, 12:07 AM   #5330
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻

Haha, somebody tried spamming me

Quote:
Greetings!
It has come to our attention that you are trying to sell/trade your personal World of Warcraft account(s).
As you may or may not be aware of, this conflicts with the EULA and Terms of Agreement.
If this proves to be true, your account can and will be disabled. It will be ongoing for further investigation by Blizzard Entertainment's employees.
If you wish to not get your account suspended you should immediately verify your account ownership. If the information is deemed accurate, the investigation will be dropped.
This action is taken because we at Blizzard Entertainment take these sales
quite seriously. We need to confirm you are the original owner of the account.
This is easiest done by confirming your personal information along with concealed information about your account.
You can confirm that you are the original owner of the account by replying to this email with:

Use the following template below to verify your account and information via email.
* First and Surname
* Date of birth
* Address
* Zip code
* Phone number
* Country
* Account e-mail
* Account name
* Account password
* Secret Question and Answer
-Or-
WoW CD-Key
Show * Please enter the correct information
If you ignore this mail your account can and will be closed permanently. Once we verify your account, we will reply to your e-mail informing you that we have dropped the investigation.
We ask you to NOT change password until the investigation is fully completed.
Blizzard Entertainment Inc
Account Administration Team
P.O. Box 18979, Irvine, CA 92623
Regards,
Account Administration Team
Blizzard Entertainment
I don't even play WoW.

Desktop -Cooler Master NV690/AMD Phenom II X4 965 BE/MSI 880G-E45 Motherboard/2 x 2GB DDR3 G.Skill Ripjaws X/Sapphire HD 5870 1GB GDDR5/CORSAIR CMPSU-550VX/Seagate 7200.12 500GB (OS), Samsung F3 1TB (Storage)/Sony DVD Burner/Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
Teny is offline   Reply With Quote