Random Chit Chat

Yeah I'm pretty exited, lol. I can see having the truck for a long time. Lot of people would beg to differ, but Fords are tough. My dad's 2000 F-150 is running up to 350,000 kms. and all we've had to replace in the last year are the the alternator and drive belt, and one wheel bearing (wich involved a front end alignment to keep it riding in a straight line). Given some time we need to work on the muffler (got a little hole, nothing too major yet) and touch up a rust spot below the passengers side door. It's proved to be a reliable vehicle, I'm looking forward to driving the new older truck. See how Ford diesels are, lol
This F-250 is a diesel!? Damn! Just take the muffler off... And cats while your at it. What country are you in? How much did this truck cost?

Did you update to the latest patch and installed the latest punk buster, and updated the latest punk buster for CoD4?

This F-250 is a diesel!? Damn! Just take the muffler off... And cats while your at it. What country are you in? How much did this truck cost?

I'm in Canada, and the truck cost $500. I probably wil save up a little cash and invest in stacks and f**k the muffler and cat, lol. I've always liked the black smoke people get from diesels. :D

on the u joint.... lower left... zerk fitting I see?

muffler? yes (but I prefer a less effective muffler because none gets annoying) but please leave the cats on for the sake of NOT destroying the environment too much.

on the u joint.... lower left... zerk fitting I see?

muffler? yes (but I prefer a less effective muffler because none gets annoying) but please leave the cats on for the sake of NOT destroying the environment too much.
Cats don't do a thing to really save the environment they just make different toxins... Diesels release 1/10 of the fumes of a regular car anyway.

I'm in Canada, and the truck cost $500. I probably wil save up a little cash and invest in stacks and f**k the muffler and cat, lol. I've always liked the black smoke people get from diesels. :D
Damn, that's the older deisel, not the 7.3L right? My friends 97 F-250 cost $10,000... lol

no, its still got the 7.3L I think, not 100% sure though.... We havnt picked it up yet. Still have to drive down and pick it up, although we've already payed for it. As promised I had the old owner email me some pictures:
EDIT: I was just talking to the guy, my dad told me it was a diesel (I havn't seen the truck in person), but the old owner says its actually a 5.3L gasoline engine. Still, I can see getting a fair bit of mileage out of it. Probably still go through with my stack idea...
DSCN0197.JPG

GetAttachment.aspx.jpg

DSCN0199.JPG

I'll be upgrading my Xbox 360 HDD ghetto style. I only have a 20GB as of now, and it's too small, so I am doing the cheap way to get an 120GB on my HDD by using my own HDD instead of paying $100+ to get the MS 120GB HDD.

I will do it as soon as someone takes me to Micro Center to buy another HDD, I will also pick up some more of those 3 months live things, not to sale, but for me to keep so I can use them whenever I want gold live again.

Back
Top Bottom