Random Chit Chat

Well today i had an interview with the two Area managers for GAME,Now i have to wait for a phone call tommorow morning to tell me wether or not i have a job...

....Though Forza 3 is out tommorow :D

....Though Forza 3 is out tommorow :D

Lucky you, you are getting it a week before US residents. I reserved 2 Forza 3 limited editions, one for me, and one for my friend (birthday present), totaling $160 USD without taxes.
I was going to get FFVIII for him, but my mom said I was too cheap and pay an extra $40 and get him the game.

Well he's one lucky friend :D

I Have 1 Limited Edition pre-ordered,after my interview i asked if i could have it one day early,the guy said he'd love to give it too me early but they cant,so i just paid if off.

I can't find the windows 7 family pack anywhere. I wanted to get it for my laptop and a few other computers in my house but everywhere I go i ask someone about it an they don't even know what the family pack is. I already saw someone talking on youtube about asking around and finally a manager said they had one copy after every other employee had never heard of the family pack

Back
Top Bottom