Random Chit Chat

That camaro looks good. It sounds like he put a 350 truck cam in... which is stupid. Get the stock cam or maybe a TFS1 cam, I'm not sure what they make for the 350s really. Also, get a set of Vortech heads. SOOO much more power can be made.
And a 4 speed manual? I'm not sure I have heard of that for a camaro.

Yeah. I gotta try to get the money soon because that car probably wont be for sale for long. I've only get a few hundred bucks to play around with right now, but if im really lucky I might be able to scare up enough if he'll go down any

Yeah. I gotta try to get the money soon because that car probably wont be for sale for long. I've only get a few hundred bucks to play around with right now, but if im really lucky I might be able to scare up enough if he'll go down any
You already have a car and are looking for a project right?
Get a roller. $500, then get a motor(350s are growing out of your ears) and a tranny, rebuild the motor, and drop it in. Can proly do it all for less then $1000 and have a car YOU built, and it will be much cooler.

holy crap is this a mistake (I'm not spamming)

http://walmart.ca/Canada-Electronic...68057&departmentId=201&categoryId=836&tabId=1

I'm tempted to get this if it is this price and have a computer for experimenting with stuff like making a hackintosh or something
It's an E-Machine. Avoid that shit like the plague.

Back
Top Bottom