Random Chit Chat

Its even worse when its just given to them. I've got friends who drive Mercedes Benzs, some with totally riced out Chevy Cobalts, and one with a Dodge Challenger. All gifts from mommy and daddy.
Yep! When I went to the dragstrip, there was a guy in the High School lane with an 09 Dodge Challenger, 6 speed, 6.1L hemi and all... Too bad it ran 14s... AHAHHAHAHA.

t4cs-d.gif

Just noticed this is what I am doing.

Yep! When I went to the dragstrip, there was a guy in the High School lane with an 09 Dodge Challenger, 6 speed, 6.1L hemi and all... Too bad it ran 14s... AHAHHAHAHA.

Yea, I think my minivan could do that. I floored it once and my friend looks at me and goes "your car should NOT be a van. Sounds nice and it can get up and go. I think I did a 0-60 on the highway once in like 9? I dunno, but it can really go...

I can get to 40 in like 4.5 seconds wide open... so I think 9 would be reasonable for the 0-60. Either that or I can't count.

When I bought my truck (the F-150 with the mustang block) my parents offered to buy it for me. i said no. A lot of people here will wonder whats wrong with me, but maybe someone will understand what im getting at. Personally, I hate people buying me things like that. I'd rather work for everything than get it bought for me. Sure my parents have enough money they would get me a 2010 Mustang if i asked politely for it, but I wouldnt take it. I'm perfectly happy working my a$$ off to have the feeling of saying I worked hard and it payed off. For example, right now I'm trying to get a new job and am going to try to save up for a while and maybe get an '84 Camaro below:
http://northbay.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-1984-Chevrolet-Camaro-Coupe-2-door-W0QQAdIdZ150363234

I've got an '84 CAMARO Z-28!! Whatever you do, try for an Iroc or Z-28...they hold their value much much better than the base model. I love my '84. I should dig up some recent pictures...I haven't posted any for a while.

I've got an '84 CAMARO Z-28!! Whatever you do, try for an Iroc or Z-28...they hold their value much much better than the base model. I love my '84. I should dig up some recent pictures...I haven't posted any for a while.

Stick with your current rides and love them. I got car teased from 17 on. I drive around pieces of crap and at 17 I got to drive a viper. On graduation day from HS I was picking up a girl I liked for a party so I got handed the keys to a BMW M3 convertable, more recently I got to drive a new Lexus LS460 (more comfortable than my couch), I went hiking and got to drive a range rover around like it was a 4x4. Actually got to take a ferrari f430 around a neighborhood one time..... yet I am still driving my Oldsmobile cutlass supreme. I got spoiled it's no fun :( give all you're love to your car - ignorance is bliss!

That camaro looks good. It sounds like he put a 350 truck cam in... which is stupid. Get the stock cam or maybe a TFS1 cam, I'm not sure what they make for the 350s really. Also, get a set of Vortech heads. SOOO much more power can be made.
And a 4 speed manual? I'm not sure I have heard of that for a camaro.

Back
Top Bottom