Random Chit Chat

Re: Random Chit Chat #4

I used to have a disc set for Ubuntu when it first came out several years ago, but never got a chance to install it.

Wait what did I miss? Where's the other random Chit Chat?!

In another news, I got a speeding ticket yesterday. $113. 51 on a 40. I always drive 50 on that road because I'm pretty good at spotting cop cars. Unfortunately, I got caught by one in a motorcycle. My parents were pretty nice about it, I just have to pay the ticket.

@Superman22x: The QPI is the QuickPath Interconnect. It's like AMD's HyperTransport. Just a way for the integrated memory controller to communicate with the memory. A QPI of 6.4GT/z equals are transfer speed of roughly 25GB/s with the memory.
lol,first ticket? I got my first ticket going 60 in a 40, my parents were the same way about it though, as my dad got a ticket in the same spot, lol.

lol,first ticket? I got my first ticket going 60 in a 40, my parents were the same way about it though, as my dad got a ticket in the same spot, lol.

My first ticket was rear-ending someone. Got nailed with careless driving and got a ~$220 ticket for it. Spent 4 hours in a driver improvement class and it went down a whopping $15 (not even 10%). But those points should be coming off my record soon.

This is the program you need to do it,and then you remove the center spring from the joystick,and then make a new box for it and then do the H Pattern on top to act as a guide,and then calibrate the programs settings to the joystick and the H Guide.

The entire presidential campaign has been an elaborate attempt to prank the nation.

Well put, and who else to post the video on CF but Rick Astley himself. :D

exactly :D
ricks not all bad. he has some uses. hes the brains behind my account.

Back
Top Bottom